Brainsense – BCI
₹12,000.00 Exc Tax
Brainsense is a Brain Computer Interface (BCI) device for Student, Researchers and Wellness Community.A sleek, single-channel, wireless headset that monitors your Brain Activity and translates EEG into meaningful data you can understand.
Meditation Practice – YOGA | Focus Practice | Visualizing Brain waves (EEG)
Windows | Android | Raspberry Pi | Arduino
Shipping : 4 to 8 working days from the Date of purchase
Warranty : 3 Months against Manufacturing defects
!!! Free online Support !!!
Out of stock
What is Brainsense?
Brainsense is the device that works under the Principle of BCI – Brain-Computer Interface, that is analyzing brain with EEG – Electroencephalography, the study of the electrical activity of brain neurons and developing brain actuated applications using this device.
In this generation, every industry is trying to build AI bots that are highly intelligent than Humans, which may be a threat to Humans. On the other hand, some industries are working to enhance the human, using this BCI technology. Industries such as Neuralink by Elon Musk, designing thinner electrode, can be planted around the skull, can be used to monitor the brain activity.
The Brainsense is also one of the BCI devices, which has Non-invasive types of electrodes i.e, Electrodes can be just placed in the scalp of the brain, instead of injecting the electrode into the brain tissues and also it is a dry electrode, which doesn’t require any gel before use.
- Module – TGAM 1
- Electrodes – Main Electrode & Ear clip electrode(Ground)
- Type of Electrode – Non-Invasive | Dry
- Battery – 3 AAA Battery
- Standup Time – 6 Hours run time
- Connectivity – Bluetooth v2.1 class
- Compatability – Windows | Linux | Android | Raspberry Pi | Arduino
- Measure – Meditation | Attention | EEG Bands (Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta & Theta) | Raw EEG with Eyeblink
Brainsense | Neuroview
Brainsense | EEG Measuring device
Projects using Brainsense
Brainsense with Matlab
- Brain controlled Robot | Brainsense, Matlab & Arduino
- Brain controlled Home automation system | Brainsense, Matlab & Arduino
- Epilepsy detection using EEG | Brainsense, Matlab
- Drowsiness detection using EEG | Brainsense, Matlab
- Brain controlled Miniature wheel chair | Brainsense, Matlab & Arduino
- EEG wave analysis | Brainsense, Matlab
- Brain controlled virtual keyboard | Brainsense, Matlab
- Brain controlled password authentication system
- All in one brain actuated application
Brainsense with Raspberry Pi
Brainsense with Arduino
- Brain controlled car | Brainsense | Arduino
Brainsense on realtime
- Brain controlled vehicle | Brainsense, Matlab / Raspberry pi
Brainsense | Matlab
Brain controlled Robot
Q: Does the Brainsense headset read RAW brainwave data?
A: Yes. Our technology is remarkable in how well our headsets read raw brainwave data. It has been compared with higher priced EEG devices such as the BioPac and found to be comparable.
Q: Does the Brainsense headset compatible with Mindwave Mobile Application?
A: Yes. Brainsense uses neurosky technology,so all the applications listed in the neurosky store is compatible with Brainsense
Q: What are the best applications for tracking, recording and exporting analysis data?
A: Below are our recommended Apps for tracking, recording, and exporting analysis:
- Research Tools (MRT), $500: Includes NeuroView to record and track Raw Wave, Power Bands, Attention and Meditation. NeuroSkyLab allows researchers to export into Matlab. This program is geared toward serious researchers and engineers.
- MyndPlay Pro, $99: An easy to use program. Allows you to record, track Raw Waves, Power Bands, Attention, and Meditation values. The data can be exported into CSV. The user can also record while watching a video and track the data in sync with the video.
- Labview Driver, Free: A driver that plugs our SDK into Labview Software.
- NeuroSky Recorder, Free: A free application on iOS that can be used to view and record your brainwaves.
Q: Can i improve my concentration and focus!
A: Researchers are discovering that Focus plays a key role in achieving success.
To help achieve this “open awareness”, Focus Pocus, a research-backed partner application which features gaming with an intuitive interface, is being used by children around the world to help improve focus and impulse control.
Here is a link to Focus Pocus in our app store: http://store.neurosky.com/products/focus-pocus
Q: Can I manage my stress better?
A:There are a wealth of applications available for stress management. These apps are available on many different platforms such as iOS, Android and Windows. Please follow this link and allow us to be your guide in selecting which app would be best for you: http://store.neurosky.com/pages/stress
In addition, please follow this link to visit our app store and browse our catalog of applications. http://store.neurosky.com/collections/applications
Q: I want to be able to use the Brainwave headset to play games. Are there any games available?
A: Yes! We have a wide variety of games available on our app store! Please follow this link to visit our app store and browse our catalog of game applications: http://store.neurosky.com/collections/applications
If you are interested in using your telekinetic powers to push, pull or throw objects? Try NeuroBoy! It’s a FREE game that allows you to hone and develop your mental powers! http://store.neurosky.com/products/the-adventures-of-neuroboy-bci-technology-demo
Q: Will the device is Harmful to the body in any way?
A: Brainsense only receive data the brain is always emitting. Moreover, the wireless signals are purposely kept to a minimum because they would interfere with the brainwave recording itself.