Call for Price
Alternating current bridges are of outstanding importance for measurement of electrical quantities. Measurement of inductance, capacitance etc may be made conveniently and accurately by employing AC bridge networks. An AC bridge is an improved version of the wheatstone bridge and consists of a source of excitation and a detector sensitive to small alternating potential differences. The schering bridge is one such type of AC bridge used for the measurement of capacitances.
Features of scherring bridge
- Four arms are provided with suitable connectors.
- One 1 KHz oscillator of fixed amplitude to feed the input to the bridge.
- Measuring Range : 0.001uF – 2.0uF.
- Connector facility given to view the output of the bridge externally by CRO.
- Required patch Chords are provided.
- Find the unknown Capacitance value.
- Input Voltage : 15V dC
- Output Frequency :1kHz
- Output Voltage :2V AC
- Output Current :0.5 Amps
- Schering Bridge.
- Patch cards
- 1A power supply adaptor