LVDT Measurement Trainer
Call for Price
The measurement of position employs a major role in industrial applications. Such that they require steel rolling mills, radio astronomy and numerically controlled machine tools, an accurate control on the positioning of the respective equipments in use.
Features of LVDT Measurement Trainer
- Two no. of pot meter provided to vary the gain & zero adjustment.
- One no. of digital meter provided for load measurement
- Every output point provides a testing point.
- 1 phase input, all are mounted on a nice box.
- Seven Segment 3.5 digit displays for displaying the Load cell output in terms of Kg.
Load Sensor Setup
- Operating Temperature – 10°C – 55°C
- Cabinet material – Mild steel
- Accuracy – 0.8 % of full scale division
- Linearity – 1.67 % of full scale division
- Dimension – 300 × 280 × 90 mm
- Study the characteristics of an LVDT position sensor with respect to signal conditioned output Voltage
- Study the calibration of an LVDT position sensor and plot the graph between Micrometer displacement and error (%).
- Kit Working voltage (220-240)VAC
- Input Frequency 50Hz
- Input : 230 V AC / 50 Hz
- Outputs :
- +5 V / 1 A
- -5 V /500 mA
- +12 V / 500 mA
- -12 V / 500 mA
- LVDT measurement unit
- Patch cards
- 6A power supply card
- 1A Fuse
There are no reviews yet.