J/K Type Thermocouple Trainer
Call for Price
The various sensors which is used to measure the temperature are thermocouple, RTD, Thermistor etc. Due to the salient features of thermocouple, it is being widely used in industries. Based on the thermoelectric principle, it senses the temperature of the medium. The two junction temperature difference is directly proportional to the generated emf, which is a measure of temperature.This unit helps to study the characteristics of thermocouple with and without compensation. Temperature compensation is performed by AD590 temperature sensor. From this compensation technique, anyone can calibrate the thermocouple for desired temperature measurement.
Features of J/K Type Thermocouple Trainer
- Logical diagram in the panel.
- Built in power supply.
- Thermocouple of Gain adjustable.
- Technical Reference Manual.
- Required patch Chords are provided.
- To study the characteristics of thermocouple.
- To study the characteristics of thermocouple without compensation.
- To study the characteristics of thermocouple with compensation.
- Input Voltage :230V AC
- Input Frequency : 50Hz
- Output Voltage :5v/500MA
- Thermocouple trainer.
- Patch cards