Call for Price
The Wheatstone bridge served for a long time as the most accurate way of measuring resistance. In today’s information age the Wheatstone bridge has gained additional significance as part of data acquisition subsystems for supplying information such as temperature, pressure, force, and flow values to computer interface circuitry in a variety of applications. To appreciate the need for measuring these quantities just think of the car you are driving. The type of information any driver takes for granted, such as speed, engine rpm, amount of fuel remaining in the tank, oil pressure, engine temperature, battery voltage level, tire pressure, etc. all have to be sensed and supplied to the car’s computer for display or control purposes. The Wheatstone bridge forms an indispensable part of the circuitry performing these functions;
Features of wheatstone bridge
- Four arms with one unknown arm to connect the unknown resistance.
- Two range selection arms provided to select the nearest range of unknown value.
- Range of Measurement: 5kΩ – 100kΩ.
- One digital Galvanometer provided to indicate the Balance conditions.
- Technical Reference Manual.
- Required patch Chords are provided.
- This trainer is designed to study the working principle values of unknown resistances.
- Input Voltage : 15V dC
- Output Voltage : 5V AC
- Output Current : 1 Amps
- Wheat stone bridge.
- Patch cards
- 1A power supply adaptor