Load Cell Measurment Trainer
Call for Price
Load measurement can be done by using a variety of transmitter proper signal conditioning. Use of strain gauge for such a purpose can be studied using this trainer. This Load cell trainer is designed to measure the pressure of the cylinder by using a diaphragm as a primary transducer and strain gauge as a secondary transducer.
Features of load cell measurement trainer
- Two no. of pot meter provided to vary the gain & zero adjustment.
- One no. of digital meter provided for load measurement
- Every output point provide a testing point
- 1 phase input, all are mounted on a nice box.
- Seven Segment 3.5 digit display for displaying the Load cell output in terms of Kg
Load Sensor Setup
- Working Temperature : 15°C to 50° C
- Accuracy : 1.5 % of full scale division
- Linearity : 1.875 % of full scale division
- Size : 370 × 280 × 90 mm
- Material : Mild steel.
- Study the characteristics of the Load cell trainer with respect to output voltage.
- Kit Working voltage (220-240)VAC
- Input Frequency 50Hz
- Input : 230 V AC / 50 Hz
- Outputs :
- +5 V / 1 A
-5 V /500 mA
+12 V / 500 mA -12 V / 500 mA
- Load cell measurement unit
- Patch cards
- 6A power supply card
- 1A Fuse