Call for Price
AC bridges are often used to measure the value of an unknown impedence for example self/mutual inductance of inductors or capacitance of capacitors accurately. A large number of AC bridges are available for the accurate measurement of impedences. An Anderson’s Bridge is an AC bridge used to measure self inductance of the coil. It is a modification of Wheatstones Bridge.
Features of Anserson bridge trainer kit
- Four arms are provided with suitable connectors.
- One 1 KHz oscillator of fixed amplitude to feed the input to the bridge.
- Measuring Range : 25mH – 500mH.
- Connector facility given to view the output of the bridge externally by CRO.
- Required patch Chords are provided.
- Find the unknown inductance value.
- Input Voltage :15V dC
- Output Current :0.5 Amps
- Output Voltage :2V AC
- Output Frequency:1kHz
- Anderson Bridge.
- Patch cards
- 1A power supply adaptor