IoT based Weather Monitoring system using Raspberry pi
Iot Weather Reporting system using Raspberry pi
100 in stock
Internet of Things (IoT) has provided a promising opportunity to build powerful industrial systems and applications by leveraging the growing ubiquity of RFID, wireless, mobile and sensor devices. A wide range of industrial IoT applications have been developed and deployed in recent years. In an effort to understand the development of IoT in industries, this paper reviews the current research of IoT, key enabling technologies, major IoT applications in industries and identifies research trends and challenges. A main contribution of this review paper is that it summarizes the current state-of-the-art of IoT in industries systematically.The advancement of Automation technology, life is getting simpler and easier in all aspects. In today’s world Automatic systems are being preferred over manual system. With the rapid increase in the number of users of internet over the past decade has made Internet a part and parcel of life, and IoT is the latest and emerging internet technology. Internet of things is a growing network of everyday object-from industrial machine to consumer goods that can share information and complete tasks while you are busy with other activities. This paper proposes that the industrial monitoring by using Gas sensor, Temperature sensor,Mems, Piezoelectric Sensor values to read the value and monitoring usingThingspeak system via Raspberry pi.
ThingSpeak is an application platform for the Internet of Things. ThingSpeak allows you to build an application around data collected by sensors. At the heart of ThingSpeak is a ThingSpeak Channel. A channel is where you send your data to be stored. Each channel includes 8 fields for any type of data, 3 location fields, and 1 status field. Once you have a ThingSpeak Channel you can publish data to the channel, have ThingSpeak process the data, and then have your application retrieve the data.
- Manually Monitoring the Industrial application
- By using the GSM technology, it will take more time to get the exact situation
- CCTV camera monitoring is possible but cant able to sense the gas, temperature,and position of the valves.
- The Internet of Things is regarded as the third wave of information technology after Internet and mobile communication network, which is characterized by more thorough sense and measure, more comprehensive interoperability and intelligence.
- IOT Consumes the time and monitoring the exact situation.
- Raspberry pi
- Temperature Sensor
- Gas Sensor
- Mems Sensor
- Piezoelectric Sensor
- OS:Raspbian OS
- Python Language
- Decreased field damaging conditions
- Improved safety and security
- High quality receiving data
- Less power consumption
- High speed data rate
- Industry Monitoring
- Home Automation
- Medical Industry