BLDC Motor Control Using DSPIC
Call for Price
This product describes a fully working and highly flexible software application for using the dsPIC30F to control brushless DC (BLDC) motors.The program is written in C and has been specifically optimized and well annotated for ease of understanding and program modification.
This setup consists
- dsPIC30F4011 based controller
- 3 Phase IGBT based power module.
- 1 HP BLDC Motor with spring balance load
Controller : dSPIC30F4011
- Micro Chip dsPIC30F4011 16 Bit signal controller operating @ 20 MIPS.
- 48KB Flash memory
- 1 KB data EEPROM
- 24 KB RAM for data memory
- 16 bit timer counter
- 6 Motor control/PWM with programmable dead band terminated at 20 pin FRC Connector
- 3 capture inputs are terminated 20 pin FRC connector.
- 6 Canal 10 Bit 0-5V ADC buffered and terminated at 20 pin FRC connector.
- 20X4 Alphanumeric LCD Display
- 4 switches provided for user input.
- Reset switches provided for hardware reset
- 1 UART is terminated at 9 pin connector
3 Phase Intelligent Power Module
- 6 No’s high speed opto isolator provided for PWM isolation.
- 1 no of IGBT-IPM PM25CL1A120 with suitable snubber circuit and heat sink provided for power circuit.
- Rating of device is 600V @ 20 Amps.
- Isolated + 15V @1Amps provided for control IC.
- 1 no of Single phase Diode rectifier (600V, 25 Amps) with filter capacitor provided for input AC rectification for power circuit input with fuse protection.
- 1 no of analog DC Voltmeter provided for Voltage measurement.
- 4 No of Hall Effect Current Sensor provided for output current and DC current measurement
- 1 No of LED provided to indicate Trip status.
- Over load trip circuit provided for overload protection. & short circuit protection
- 1 no. of reset switch provided to reset the TRIP function.
- 15 No’s of test point provided in control system for reform measurement in CRO
- All are mounted in attractive powder coated cabinet with sticker front panel with mimic diagram indication.
- 230V AC input, one number of power ON/OFF Switch with indication.
1 HP BLDC Motor Spring Balanced Load with Hall Sensor
- Rated Power : 1 HP
- Phase : 3 Phase
- Rated Voltage : 48 V
- Rated Speed : 3000 rpm
- Rotor Pole : 4 Poles
- Position Sensor : 3 no’s of Hall Sensor mounted with 120 Electrical degree
- DSPIC30F4011 Development Board
- 1HP BLDC Motor with loading arrangements
- Power Module
- RS232 Cable
- Power Adaptor
- Patch cards
There are no reviews yet.