PMSM Motor Control Trainer Kit
Call for Price
This product describes a fully working and highly flexible software application for using the dsPIC30F to control PMSM (Permanent magnet synchronous motors)motors.The program is written in C and has been specifically optimized and well annotated for ease of understanding and program modification.
This setup consists
- TMS320F2812 Development Board
- 3 Phase IGBT based power module.
- 1 HP PMSM Motor with spring balance load
Controller : DSP TMS320F2812
- On Board XDS100 USB Emulator.
- Flash Memory Up to 128K x 16 Flash.
- ROM Memory Up to 128K x 16 ROM.
- 16 x 16 and 32 x 32 MAC Operations.
- 150 MHz (6.67-ns Cycle Time).
- 1K x 16 Each SARAM.
- 25MHz on board crystal.
- Motor Control Peripherals.
12-Bit ADC, 16 Channels.
- On board RS-232 connector with line driver.
- SCIA or SCIB can configure single UART.
- 8 Digital LED Output.
- 8 Digital Inputs (Push Switch).
- 4 Digital Inputs (Slide Switch).
- 4 Analog Inputs (Trimpot).
- 16×2 Numeric LCD.
- 1 Buzzer. 1 Relay.
- 12 bit SPI DAC.
- 4K SPI EEPROM.
- Multiple Booting Option Connectors.
- Onboard IEEE 1149.1 JTAG emulation connector.
3 Phase Intelligent Power Module
- 6 No’s high speed opto isolator provided for PWM isolation.
- 1 no of IGBT-IPM PM25CL1A120 with suitable snubber circuit and heat sink provided for power circuit.
- Rating of device is 1200V @ 25 Amps.
- Isolated + 15V @1Amps provided for control IC.
- 1 no of Single phase Diode rectifier (600V, 25 Amps) with filter capacitor provided for input AC rectification for power circuit input with fuse protection.
- 1 no of analog DC Voltmeter provided for Voltage measurement.
- 4 No of Hall Effect Current Sensor provided for output current and DC current measurement and protection.
- Over load trip circuit provided for overload protection. & short circuit protection.
- 1 No of LED provided to indicate Trip status.
- 1 no. of reset switch provided to reset the TRIP function.
- 15 No’s of test point provided in control system for reform measurement in CRO
- All are mounted in attractive powder coated cabinet with sticker front panel with mimic diagram indication.
- 230V AC input, one number of power ON/OFF Switch with indication.
1 HP PMSM Motor Spring Balanced Load with Encoder Sensor
- Rated Power : 1.1 HP
- Phase : 3 Phase
- Rated Current : 4.5 Amp
- Rated Speed : 4000 rpm
- Rotor Pole : 4 Poles
- Position Sensor2048 PPR : encoder pulse
- DSPIC30F4011 Evaluation Board
- Motor with loading arrangements
- RS232 Cable
- Power Adaptor & Power card
- Patch cards
- CD: Manual, MPLAB IDE, Example Codes
There are no reviews yet.