Stepper Motor Control Trainer Kit
Call for Price
The Stepper Motor Development Board provides a cost-effective method of evaluating and developing Stepper motor control applications. The board supports Microchip’s 40-pin, DSPIC30F4011 Microcontroller. The board is capable of controlling motors rated up to 12V and 1 Amps. Additionally, the board comes with a free Motor Control Graphical User Interface (MC-GUI) which can set and modify all motor parameters.
Features of Stepper Motor Control using dsPIC
Development Tool Specification
- Motor control graphical user interface (MC-GUI)
- Motor terminal strip
- Over current protection
- Push button switches and master reset
- 4 LEDs for Phase indication
- Test points for motor current and voltage sensing
- 24V external power supply (optional)
- 12 OR 24 Vdc,
- 1/5 HP ,
- 1.8 degree step,
- Stepper motor control kit
- Stepper Motor
- Inter facing cable
- User Manual.
There are no reviews yet.