3 Ph Induction Motor Control Trainer Kit
Call for Price
This product describes a fully working and highly flexible software application for using the dsPIC30F to control three phase induction motor.The program is written in C and has been specifically optimized and well annotated for ease of understanding and program modification.
This Module is consists of firing modules and Power circuits externally. It provides PWM signals for IGBT Inverter. Here we are using AC Induction Motor drive for open and closed loop system. Motor should be purchased separately.
This Module consists of 6 no. IGBT with gate driver in a single chip called smart power module (SPM) and PWM IC’s. The gating signals are given as an input from an external control module. It can be used for high voltage single phase and three phase inverter and motor control applications.
- We provide Microcontroller based firing section for PWM generation and dsPIC Evaluation Board separately.
- Here we use Microchip dsPIC30F4011 16 Bit digital signal controller operating at 33 nS, On chip-motor control peripherals 6 motor control PWM with programmable dead band, quadrature encoder interface.
- 4 no. of switches are provided to control the motor speed.
- 1 No. of LCD provided to indicate the motor set speed and actual speed.
- 1 no’s Pulse switches are provided to enable/disable PWM.
- 48K Flash program Memory
- 2 K RAM for data memory
- 1K EEPROM memory
- ADC input lines are protected and terminated
On-chip isolated serial port
3 PHASE INDUCTION MOTOR:
- Three Phase AC motor coupled with
- Mechanical Spring balance load set up
AC Motor SPECIFICATIONS
- Three Phase squirrel cage induction motor
- POWER : 1 HP(0.75 KW)
- connection : 1.8Amp, Star
- Three phase: 415 AC 50 Hz input.
- Speed : 1400 rpm
- Speed sensor with speed indicator
- AC Motor Control (PS-PED-IM)
- AC Induction Motor
- Patch Cords
- Power cords
- RS232 cable
- 3A Fuse (Extra)
- 6 No’s high speed opto isolator provided for PWM isolation.
- 1 no of IGBT-SPM FSBB20CH60 with suitable snubber circuit and heat sink provided for power circuit.
- Rating of device is 600V @ 20 Amps.
- Isolated + 15V @1Amps provided for control IC.
- 1 no of Single phase Diode rectifier (600V, 25 Amps) with filter capacitor provided for input AC rectification for power circuit input with fuse protection.
- 1 no of analog DC Voltmeter provided for Voltage measurement.
- 3 No of Hall Effect Current Sensor provided for output current and DC current measurement and protection.
- Over current trip circuit provided for overload protection.
- 1 No of LED provided to indicate Trip status.
- 1 no. of reset switch provided to reset the TRIP function.
- 15 No’s of test point provided in control system for reform measurement in CRO
- All are mounted in attractive powder coated cabinet with sticker front panel with mimic diagram indication.
- 230V AC input, one number of power ON/OFF Switch with indication.