Three phase SRM control using DSPIC
Call for Price
This product describes the basic operation of switched reluctance motors (SRM) and demonstrates how a DSPIC Micro controller based SRM drive can be used to achieve a wide range of speed control.
This setup consists
- dsPIC30F4011 based controller
- SRM Power module.
- Three Phase SR Motor.
- Micro Chip dsPIC30F4011 16 Bit signal controller operating @ 20 MIPS.
- 48KB Flash memory
- 1 KB data EEPROM
- 24 KB RAM for data memory
- 16 bit timer counter
- 6 Motor control/PWM with programmable dead band terminated at 20 pin FRC Connector
- 2 capture inputs terminated at 20 pin FRC connector.
- 6 Canal 10 Bit 0-5V ADC buffered and terminated at 20 pin FRC connector.
- 20X4 Alphanumeric LCD Display
- 4 switches provided for user input.
- Reset switches provided for hardware reset
- 1 UART is terminated at 9 pin connector
- 3 Phase SRM
- 8/6 Pole
- 3000 RPM
- Motor with loading arrangements
- Inbuilt Position Sensor
SRM Power Module
- High speed opto provided for all IGBT PWM isolation.
- 1 no. DC analog Voltmeter provided for voltage measurement.
- 1 no. over current trip circuit with indicator and reset switch provided for protection.
- 3 no’s of Hall Effect Current sensor with signal conditioning circuit provided for output.
- 3 no’s of LED provided in front panel for SR position status indication.
- 3 no’s of LED provided in front panel for indication of pulses.
- Test points provided in the front panel for PWM and current waveform measurement.
- 1 no of illuminated rocker switch provided for Power ON/OFF with fuse protection.
- All are mounted in stylish metal cabinet with sticker front panel.
- Provision for external controller pulse input.
- DSPIC30F4011 Board
- RS232 Motor Feedback Cable
- Power Adaptor & Power card
- Patch cards
- CD: Manual, MPLAB IDE, Example Codes
Front Pannel Details:
Schematic for SRM Power Circuit
Key 1: Increment (Set/Duty)
Key 2: Decrement (Set/Duty)
Key 3: Enter function.
SR MOTOR Inductance Profile
*This readings are varied depends on the motor
SR MOTOR Inductance Profile Graph
* This inductance profile graph varied depends on Motor.