Li-fi using vehicle to vehicle communication
Call for Price
Illumination and communication The optical output is varied at extremely high speeds utilized electromagnetic spectrum can be used in more environmental health problems
Shipping: 4 to 8 working days from the date of purchase
Complete Hardware Kit
Demo Video-Embedded Below
PPT (20 Slides)
!!! Online Support !!!
Li-Fi is the advanced technology of the world. This project is concise in the vehicle to vehicle communication to avoid accidents. We use the ultrasonic sensor, gas sensor, vibration sensor, LCD display, normal robot setup, and Li-Fi transmitter and receiver. The ultrasonic sensor is using to find the distances of the front vehicle and measuring the vibration level in the vehicle the gas sensor measuring the alcohol level of the driver and this data is sent through the Li-Fi transmitter to receiver vehicle. If any abnormal condition in a front vehicle means this vehicle will stop on the second. Li-fi is connected with the UART function to the microcontroller.
Li-Fi knows a light fidelity concept in the world. Li-fi is based on visual light communication. In that, we use an LED light emitting diode to transmit the data’s to the receiver side from the receiver side we used the photovoltaic cell to receive the data’s from the transmitter. LiFi the rated speed can reach until 14 Gbps. Onbody can hack this Li-Fi technology.
- Illumination and communication
- The optical output is varied at extremely high speed
- Unutilized electromagnetic spectrum
- Can be used in more environment
- No health problems
Block Diagram Description
- Li-Fi is using to transmit the data’s one end to another end through the light emitting diode.
- In this project, we have the two sections one this transmitter and receiver side.
- Each side we used three sensors the first ultrasonic sensor is found the distances of the front vehicle and vibration sensor is find the vehicle vibration least one gas sensor is using to find the alcohol level of the driver this value is displayed on the LCD at the same time data’s are sent by Li-Fi transmitter.
- The transmitted data are received by the photovoltaic cell in the second vehicle. If any abnormal value means the second vehicle will stop on the feminists.
- Arduino Uno
- LCD display
- Ultrasonic sensor
- Vibration sensor
- Gas sensor
- Li-Fi Transmitter / Receiver
- Arduino IDE
- ORCAD Design