Forest Fire Detection and Prediction Using NodeMCU with IoT
Forest fire is getting worse for all these days which can be detected and predicted using NodeMCU based on IoT. In this project, a temperature sensor, DTH11 humidity sensor is interfaced to NodeMCU detects the temperature and humidity produced from the fire. The values are taken from the Sensor and is uploaded to the Thingspeak cloud
Shipping: 4 to 8 working days from the date of purchase
Complete Hardware Kit
Demo Video-Embedded Below
PPT (20 Slides)
!!! Online Support !!!
99 in stock
Forest fire is getting worse for all these days which can be detected and predicted using NodeMCU based on IoT. In this project, a temperature sensor, DTH11 humidity sensor is interfaced to NodeMCU detects the temperature and humidity produced from the fire. The values are taken from the Sensor and is uploaded to the cloud i.e. in Thingspeak. Using threshold value, the temperature and humidity value is taken into consideration and an analysis is made to detect fire. When it is detected an email triggered with an alert message with the sensor values and the fire is predicted.
Economic growth in modern industrialized societies has resulted in factories, complex office buildings, and dense apartment blocks located in metropolitan areas. Associated gas stations and oil reservoirs, which are all vulnerable to fire due to the flammable substances they house, are also found in these areas. When a fire occurs in such places, firefighting is hindered by the mazes of crowded buildings, high temperatures, smoke, and the danger of explosions Current firefighting systems are based on humans using deluge guns and chemical fire repression systems. However, in environments where humans cannot work effectively, it is desirable to extinguish a fire quickly using fire-fighting robots. Recently, in order to cope with catastrophic fire related accidents, research on fire-fighting robots has advanced in many countries.
- Existing system they are used Robots for Extinguish fire robot is interfaced with several sensors
- Unmanned Ariel Vehicle (UAV) – For monitoring Forest fire
- Unmanned Ground Vehicle (UGV) – For extinguish fire
- Both Vehicles are communicating through Radio Frequency Communication if UAV is detecting fire means it will send to UGV
- UGV will come to that spot and extinguish fire
- In existing system, they use robots to extinguish the fire accidents but robots have its own advantages and disadvantages
- In this system we go for detection and Monitoring of forest fires through several sensors and send to IoT cloud
- Depending upon the sensor values in the cloud if it is greater than the preset values it will send mail to the user.
- Continuous monitoring and uploading values to Thingspeak cloud can be achieved
BLOCK DIAGRAM EXPLANATION
- The overall system “Forest fire Detection and prediction over IoT” consists of several sensor Modules
- LM35 – Analog temperature sensor gives Temperature value
- DHT 11 – Digital Humidity sensor gives moisture value
- LDR – Light dependent Resistor gives intensity of light
- Ultrasonic – Sensor gives distance values
- Soil moisture –gives digital moisture of ground
- ADXL335 – accelerometer gives vibration of motion values.
- This whole sensor values uploaded to the open source cloud Thingspeak. In that cloud we can visualize the values in form of plots – live updated values
- Using that cloud API, we can predict the scenario if it is exceeding the preset values it automatically sent mail to users.
- Light dependent Resistor
- Humidity sensor
- Temperature sensor
- Soil moisture sensor
- Ultrasonic Sensor
- Accelerometer Sensor
- Arduino IDE
- Cloud API – Thingspeak
THINGSPEAK CHANNEL – Live feed
TRIGGERED MAIL WHEN A FIRE IS DETECTED WITHTEMPERATURE VALUE
MAIL WITH ALL THE SENSOR VALUES
The system is developed with monitor the forest fires through IoT and free open source cloud like Thingspeak. Here using HTTP Protocol to transfer the sensor information to the cloud, it is famous among internet world wide. In this paper temperature, moisture, humidity, Light intensity, ultrasonic , accelerometer that sensor information sends to Thingspeak cloud here we monitor the sensor values depending upon the scenario we send the mail to respective user by using cloud API. Thus, the system has numerous advantages portable, economic and it satisfies the monitoring parameters through cloud.
There are no reviews yet.