ESP32-CAM PIR Motion Detector with Photo Capture (saves to microSD card) -ESP32 Mini projects
Here is a quick overview on how the project works.
- The ESP32-CAM is in deep sleep mode with external wake up enabled.
- When motion is detected, the PIR motion sensor sends a signal to wake up the ESP32.
- The ESP32-CAM takes a photo and saves it on the microSD card.
- It goes back to deep sleep mode until a new signal from the PIR motion sensor is received.
- ESP32-CAM with OV2640
- MicroSD card
- PIR motion sensor
- 2N3904 transistor
- FTDI programmer
- Female-to-female jumper wires
- 5V power supply for ESP32-CAM or power bank (optional)
Write Your Own Review