Call for Price
The Launch Pad’s integrated emulator interface connects flash-based MSP430 Value Line devices to a PC for real-time, in-system programming and debugging via USB. Supports MSP430G2xx2, MSP430G2xx3, and MSP430F20xx devices in PDIP14 or PDIP20 packages.
Shipping : 4 to 5 days from the date of purchase
Warranty : 3 Months
Key Features of MSP430 Launch Pad
- MSP430G2553IN20 – MSP430 Device
- 14-/20-pin DIP (N) socket
- Built-in flash emulation for debugging and programming
- 2 programmable LEDs
- 1 power LED
- 1 programmable button
- 1 reset button
- 16kB Flash.
- 512B RAM.
- interruptible GPIOs (capacitive sense-capable).
- 16-bit timers
- 8channel 10-bit ADC
- Serial Communication (USCI – I2C, SPI & UART)
MSP430 Launch Pad Development board- Kit Includes
- Launch Pad Development board (MSP-EXP430G2)
- Mini USB cable to interface with PC
- 10-pin PCB Connector (2 male/2 female)
- 32kHz crystal
- Quick Start Guide