ARM7 Evaluation Board
Call for Price
ARM7 LPC2148 Evaluation Board is designed for programmers and hobbyist to develop their own applications and smooth the progress of developing and debugging of various applications and designs using High speed 32-bit ARM7 Microcontrollers. It contains LPC2148 ARM7 microcontroller as an on board CPU. It integrates on board two UARTs, provision to connect LCD/GLCD display, Touch panel, LEDs, ADC inputs and Wireless Modules (GSM/Bluetooth/Wi-FI) to create a stand-alone versatile test platform. User can easily engage in development in this platform, or use it as reference to application development. Some of the sample application on the board includes Vehicle tracking using GSM and GPS. Home automation using relay and Bluetooth where user can control relays using his mobile phone. Agriculture relay control using GSM. Touch panel based robot control.
Shipping : 4 to 5 days from the date of purchase
Warranty : 3 Months
Key Features of ARM7 Evaluation Board
- 2X16 Character LCD and 128×64 GLCD with Touch Panel Driver for GLCD
- 4 No’s of Point LEDs as digital Outputs
- 4 No’s of Digital Input (DIP Switch) as digital Inputs.
- One Potentiometer is interfaced with ADC for testing.
- On-Chip RTC with battery backup.
- 2 Nos. UART (RS232) | USB 2.0 Device (Virtual Port)
- DAC output Termination
- 10-pin FRC Connector to interface Serial Ethernet Interface connector for web server application.
- 2 No’ s of 20-pin Expansion Connector to interface Add on cards
- JTAG Header (Program/Debug) , ISP Programmer to interface Ulink and other Emulators
- Zigbee Module Interface via Xbee compatible connector
- L80 GPS Module Interface via Xbee compatible connector
- HC-05 Bluetooth Module Interface via Xbee compatible connector
- Wifi Interface via Xbee compatible connector
- MEMS Module Interface Connector
- General Purpose Solder Area
Supported Interface Card
- Seven segment Display Board
- Digital switch and LED Interface Card
- 4×4 Matrix keypad
- Relay and Buzzer
- I2C Based Peripherals Card
- Stepper Motor
- Traffic Light Controller
- UCOS-II RTOS Support
- Evaluate Real Time Applications
- ISP Programming / JTAG Debugging
- Facility to interface external devices
- Devices : LPC2148 (ARM7TDMI-S Core)
- Memory : 512K FLASH | 32K+8K SRAM
- Clock : 12MHz crystal (On-board)
- ARM7 –(LPC2148FBD64-TQFP) Evaluation Board
- RS232 Cable,2X16 LCD, USB Cable
- CD Contains:
- User Manual
(GLCD, GPS, GSM, Bluetooth not included in the package, has to be purchased additionally)
There are no reviews yet.