ARM7 Project Board
The ARM project board is based on NXP LPC2148 Microcontroller, which operates at 60 MHz using the crystal of 12 MHz .The board can operate using the 5v DC power supplied or along with the USB.KEIL UVISION is used for creating the programming source codes. PS-ARM7-PRJ-Board is equipped with USB to UART converter and hence is programmed through ISP.
Shipping : 4 to 5 days from the date of purchase
Warranty : 3 Months
Out of stock
Specifcations of ARM Project Board
- NXP’s ARM7TDMI LPC2148 MCU operating at 60 MHz.
- UART with RS232.
- USB automatic programming.
- 5v DC Supply.
- JTAG programming allocation.
- 2 X 20 pin FRC connector for expansion interfaces.
- 4 X 10 pin FRC connector for expansion interfaces.
- 512K Flash – Program Memory.
- 32K+8K RAM – Data Memory.
- 12MHz crystal for maximum
- (5xPLL = 60MHz CPU clock) | 32 KHz RTC crystal
There are no reviews yet.