Wi-fi Controlled Robot Car using NodeMCU
Call for Price
Wi-fi controlled robot car using NodeMCU
Wi-fi is controlled by using a Blynk android application instead joystick method. Here only needs to move the joystick in Blynk android application to control the car in forward, backward, left and right directions. So here Blynk android application is used as a transmitting device and indult wi-fi module placed in the car is used as a receiver. Blynk android application will transmit command using wi-fi to the car so that it can move in the required direction like moving forward, reverse, turning left, turning right and stop.
Robotic evolution starts with some basic ideas. It minimizes the human efforts and it can be deployed in a lot of fields like military, surveillance application, Industrial Pick and Place Robots latest Humanoid robots are developed in the modern world. Now a day’s robotic cars are developed by using Wireless technology. Wireless technology in Robotics starts with Bluetooth, WI-FI, and Zigbee Communication. Based on the Requirement and Application they deployed the communication in Projects. And we have numerous android Applications in Play store to control a Robot car. Blynk is a Popular App used in this Project it has a lot of Features like buttons, gauges, Sliders and Plotting Features also. By using Wi-Fitechnologywe can connect a greater number of Robotic Car to control it very useful for surveillance application. Now a day’s Indoor localization Technologies are developed on that case also we can deploy this type of Wi-Fi-controlled Robotic Car.
Now a day the advancement in technology various new designed smart makes use of Wi-Fi robot for various applications. Mostly wi-fi network was using home security purpose. The various applications are done by robot car like doing different works on the command ex- switching on the lights when the robot is given the command by the Wi-Fi enabled device.
The car was controlled by the wi-fi network in Blynk android application. The wi-fi robot car can be easily moved from one place to another place by using the command in Blynk application. We can make the car do the various task using wi-fi network technologies.
BLOCK DIAGRAM EXPLANATION
- The robot car is operating with Nodemcu esp32 controller and the command is given by the Blynk android application in a mobile phone using the wi-fi network.
- The Nodemcu esp32 as inbuilt wi-fi module and the devices connected with robot car.
- Both wi-fi is connected with an authentication token.
- Blynk android application will transmit command using wi-fi to the car so that it can move in the required direction like moving forward, reverse, turning left, turning right and stop.
L293D PIN DIAGRAM
- Nodemcu esp32 controller
- DC Motors
- Motor Driver L293D
- 9 Volt Battery
- Arduino IDE
- Blynk android application
- The operating system of the smart mobile phone in android we develop remote control program. The program connected with wi-fi to communicate with the robot. Wireless control is the most important basic needs for all the people. Wireless network controlled robots use wi-fi modules.
- Arduino blue control android application will transmit command using wi-fi to the car so that it can move in the required direction like moving forward, reverse, turning left, turning right and stop.