Transfer Function of DC Motor and Generator
Call for Price
Transfer Function of Dc Motor and Generator
This trainer is designed to drive the DC motor so that various parameters of DC motor & DC generator can be found experimentally and determine the four transfer functions of Armature controlled DC motor, one Transfer function of field controlled DC motor and one transfer function of DC generator. This trainer avoids usage of many Rheostats to conduct his experiment, where as in the conventional method more than 5 Rheostats have to be used.
- SCR based AC-DC converter provided for fields and Armature voltage variation.
- One no. of 0-300V/3A variable DC source with short circuit , over load protection for armature voltage variation
- One no. of 0-300v/1A DC variable source4 with short circuit, over load protection for field section
- One no. of isolated 0-300V AC/1A variable AC source for motor inductance measurement
- One no. of DC digital voltmeter (0-300V) provided for armature voltage measurement
- One no. of DC digital ammeter (0-5A) provided for armature current measurement
- One no. of (0-300V ) DC digital meter provided for field voltage measurement
- One no. of (0-2A) DC digital ammeter provided for field current measurement
- One no. of (0-300V) AC digital voltmeter for AC voltage measurement
- One no. of (0-5A) AC digital ammeter for AC current measurement
- One no.20/4LCD of digital stop-clock provided for time & speed measurement.
- Soft/start facility
- Field failure safety device
- Armature over current protection for the motor
- One single phase MCB switch
- 3 pulse release switches for Armature field and AC regulated.
DC Motor Load Test Module
- One 1 hp DC motor (separately excited) provided.
- Motor is mounted on a mechanical frame
- DC Motor can be loaded by a spring balance loading with dial indication
- All inputs/outputs are terminated on banana sockets for interconnection to form
- One Proximity sensor is provided for speed measurement DC motor
- Double side shot extension with speed indication
DC Motor Generator Load Test Module
- One 1 hp DC Motor is coupled with 1 hp DC generator
- Motor & generator are separately excited
- Motor & Generator are mounted on a mechanical frame
- All Inputs/outputs are terminated the basic sockets for using different experiments
- One Proximity sensor is provided for the speed measurement of DC motor.
- Find the armature resistance of DC motor
- Find the armature inductance of DC motor
- Find the field resistance of DC motor
- Find the field inductance of DC motor
- Find the back emf constant of DC motor
- Find the field torque constant of DC motor
- Find the Armature torque constant of DC motor
- Find the moment of inertia of DC motor
- Determine the transfer function of Armature controlled DC motor.
- Speed Versus Voltage Transfer Function
- Speed Versus Torque Transfer Function
- Armature Current Versus Voltage Transfer function
- Armature current Versus Torque Transfer function
- Determine the Transfer function of Field control DC motor
- Kit Working voltage : (220-240)VAC
- Input Voltage : 440V AC
- Input Frequency : 50Hz
- Output Voltage : 0-230DC
- Output Current : 5Amps
- Transfer function of dc motor & generator
- Patch cards
- 6A power supply card
- 1A Fuse
- Dc motor
- Dc motor coupled generator