TMS320C5505 DSP Starter board
The TMS320C5505 development board is a standalone development platform that enables users to evaluate and develop applications for the TI TMS320C5505 Digital Signal Processor. The EVM comes with a full complement of on-board devices that suit a wide variety of application environments. The TMS320VC5505 fixed-point DSP is based on the TMS320C55x DSP generation CPU processor core. The C55xx Evaluation Board is highly integrated, high-performance solution for demanding control applications and is the first 32-bit 150 MIPS DSP. In addition, The C5505 includes a tightly-coupled FFT Hardware Accelerator. The tightly-coupled FFT Hardware Accelerator supports 8 to 1024-point (in power of 2) real and complex-valued FFTs
Shipping : 4 to 5 days from the date of purchase
Warranty : 1 year
100 in stock
Key Features TMS320C5505 DSP Starter board
- 320K Bytes Zero-Wait State On-Chip RAM.
- 128K Bytes of Zero Wait-State On-Chip ROM.
- On-Chip ROM Boot loader (RBL) to Boot from SPI, I2C EEPROM, FLASH Memory.
- On Board XDS100 Emulator for Execution.
- Onboard IEEE 1149.1 JTAG emulation connector.
- Texas Instruments TLV320AIC3204 Stereo Codec (stereo in, headphone out).
- 4 Megabit (512 K x 8-Bit/256 K x 16-Bit) FLASH.
- 256K-Bit I2C Serial CMOS EEPROM.
- On Board 512K bytes SPI Flash Memory.
- Expansion Connectors and Motor Control Peripherals.
- Serial Communications Interfaces (SCIs), UART.
- Up to 26 individually Programmable, Multiplexed General-Purpose Input/output (GPIO) Pins.
- 4 Digital LED Outputs and 4 Digital Inputs.
- On Board Reset.
- 10 bit 4 – input Successive Approximation (SAR) ADC
- Fixed Point Processor.
- Advanced Motor control.
- Wireless Audio Devices.
- Signal Processing Applications.
- Image Displayer.
- Echo Cancellation Headphones.
- The VC5505 includes a 10-bit SAR ADC.
- Tightly-Coupled FFT Hardware Accelerator.
- Two Multimedia Card/Secure Digital (MMC/S).
- 1024K-Byte L2 ROM.
- TMS320C5505 Evaluation Board.
- 5V Power Adaptor.
- RS232 Serial Cable.
- USB Cable.
- CD Contains:
There are no reviews yet.