Three Phase Cascaded Multilevel Inverter Drive
The Cascaded Multi Level Inverter setup provides wide range of research opportunity. The complete setup can be modified as single phase or three phases. In Single phase MLI scheme the maximum level will be 13 Level and in 3-phase scheme it will generate up to 5 Level.
Basically Inverter is a device that converts DC power to AC power at desired output voltage and frequency. Demerits of inverter are less efficiency, high cost, and high switching losses. To overcome these demerits, we are going to multilevel inverter. The term Multilevel began with the three-level converter.
PWM Methods are as follows SPWM, PDPWM, PODPWM and APODPWM
1 in stock
Three Phase 3 Level Inverter Drive
- Consists of 12 Nos, 1200V, 50A. IGBT with proper heat sink and snubber circuit
- 12 Nos high speed opto-isolator provided for IGBT PWM inverter.
- 12 Nos IGBT gate driver IC provided for IGBT gate driving.
- 10 Nos isolated +15v dc @ 0.5A capacity provided for control circuit diode bridge rectifier with capacitor provided for input AC-DC.
- FRC connector provided for IGBT PWM input.
- MCB protection for input power ON/OFF & protection.
- One no of restart switch and LED provided for protection circuit indication & reset the unit.
- One no of analog DC voltmeter provided for DC voltage measurement.
One no Power ON/OFF switch provided.
- All are mounted on a nice cabinet with stickered front panel.
- Test points provided for all parts of power circuit
DSP TMS320F2812 Development Board
- On Board XDS100 USB Emulator.
- Device: TMS320F2812
- ROM Memory Up to 128K x 16 ROM.
- 150 MHz (6.67-ns Cycle Time).
- 1K x 16 Each SARAM.
- 25MHz on board crystal.
- 12-Bit ADC, 16 Channels.
- On board RS-232 connector with line driver.
- SCIA or SCIB can configure single UART.
- 8 Digital Inputs (Push Switch).
- 4 Digital Inputs (Slide Switch).
- 4 Analog Inputs (Trimpot).
- 16×2 Numeric LCD.
- 1 Buzzer.
- 1 Relay.
- 12 bit SPI DAC.
- 4K SPI EEPROM.
- 3 Nos AC and DC Current Measurement Provision with signal conditioning system
- 3 Nos AC and DC Voltage Measurement Provision with signal conditioning system
Power Supply and Load Specifications:
- Input Volt 230V, 1Ph, 50Hz
- Output Volt 50V
- Output Current 2A
- Type Fixed Voltage
3Ph AC Induction Motor
- 1HP, 3Ph, 50Hz, 1460RPM Induction Motor
List of Experiments
- Single Phase MLI 13 Levels(Maximum)
- Three Phase MLI 5Levels
- 3 PWM Techniques for single phase and three phase
List of Equipments
- 3 Phase 3 Level Inverter Drive :1 Nos
- Digital Controller :1 Nos
- Power Supply :1 Nos