Call for Price
Features of R,RC,UJT,Triggering
- Consists of three types of basic firing circuit to trigger SCR
- Separate sections for R – firing, RC – firing, UJT firing circuit
- One potentiometer used to vary the firing angle of UJT firing circuit
- Another potentiometer used to vary the firing angle of R ,RC- firing circuit
- 1:1 Pulse transformer used for pulse isolation in UJT firing circuit
- One no. of SCR with Snubber circuit forms half wave controlled converter circuit for checking all three firing circuit.
- Separate inbuilt power supply for R, RC and UJT triggering unit
- Power ON indication Switch for power circuit and triggering module.
- All the important points are terminated with banana connector for monitor/measure/ study the signals using any one of measuring equipments.
- Design of firing scheme using R method
- Design of firing scheme using RC method
- Design of firing scheme for SCR using UJT method
- Kit Working voltage :(220-240)VAC
- Input Voltage :110 V AC
- Input Current :2A
- Frequency :50/60Hz
- R,RC & UJT Triggering Circuit
- Patch cards
- 6A power supply card
- 3A Fuse (Extra)
- 100W Lamp
There are no reviews yet.