To perform the 8 point IDFT using DIT process from a given discrete sequence in TMS320C6745 KIT.
The algorithm for ifft(X) is the same as the algorithm for fft(X), except for a sign change and a scale factor of n = length(X). As for fft, the execution time for ifft depends on the length of the transform. It is fastest for powers of two. It is almost as fast for lengths that have only small prime factors. It is typically several times slower for lengths that are prime or which have large prime factors.
FFT algorithms can be used to compute an inverse DFT without any change in algorithm. The inverse DFT of an N-point sequence X(k) , k = 0,1, 2, . . . . ., N-1 is defined as
1. Open Code Composer Studio v4 .
2. In WorkSpace Launcher.
3. FILE ⇒ NEW ⇒ CCS PROJECT
5. Paste the following board library files in workspace location.
6. Paste the Linker file in the project location.(linker file is available in cd)
Note: Those folders and linker file are availble at cd.
7. PROJECT ⇒ PROPERTIES ⇒ C/C++ BUILD → BASIC OPTION
8. FILE ⇒ NEW ⇒ TARGET CONFIGURATION FILE
9. In C/C++ Project window, Right click the project ⇒ REBUILD PROJECT.
11. TARGET ⇒ DEBUG ACTIVE PROJECT.
12. VIEW ⇒ MEMORY
13. In right side, memory window will open. Type the adrress to see th results.
Note : Result will display after the run and halt the processor.
14. View ⇒ Watch window ⇒ watch1.
15. DEBUG ⇒ RUN.
16. DEBUG ⇒ HALT.
17. See output memory window. X(n)
18. Or see the ouput at watch window.
Note: watch window will show exact decimal values, processor memory location will show a hexadecimal values.
Thus, the 8 point IDFT of given complex value has performed and the result is stored at memory location(0xC0001000).
we respect your privacy.