To perform the 8 point IDFT using DIF process from a given discrete sequence in TMS320F2812 KIT.
The algorithm for ifft(X) is the same as the algorithm for fft(X), except for a sign change and a scale factor of n = length(X). As for fft, the execution time for ifft depends on the length of the transform. It is fastest for powers of two. It is almost as fast for lengths that have only small prime factors. It is typically several times slower for lengths that are prime or which have large prime factors.
FFT algorithms can be used to compute an inverse DFT without any change in algorithm. The inverse DFT of an N-point sequence X(k) , k = 0,1, 2, . . . . ., N-1 is defined as
Note: Once you install the Code Composer Studio v 3.3 software, the two icons will display in desktop
1. Open Setup Code Composer Studio v3.3.
2. In System Configuration, select the board then → Remove all → yes.
Note: The above two steps only for first time to setup the processor in CCS.
3. Open Code Composer Studio v3.3.
4. Project → New.
5. File → New → Source file.
6. File → Save.
7. Paste the following two cmd files in our project folder.
8. Project → Add files to project.
9. Project → Build Option.
In compiler tab, select Preprocessor
In linker tab, select libraries
In linker tab, select Basic
10. Project → Build (or) Rebuild all.
11. Connections for TMS320F2812 kit
12. Debug → connect.
13. File → Load Program → Browse and select the projectname.out file → open
14. Debug → Go main.
15. View → Watch window → watch1.
16. Debug → Run.
17. Debug → Halt
18. See the output at following location, View &rarr memory
Enter An Address : 0x3F9200 → Enter.
Type the input
19. Or see the ouput at watch window.
Note: watch window will show exact decimal values, processor memory location will show a hexadecimal values.
Thus, the 8 point IDFT of given sequence has performed and the result is stored at memory location(0x3F9200).
we respect your privacy.