To perform the Cross Correlation of two given discrete sequence in TMS320C6745 KIT.
In signal processing, cross-correlation is a measure of similarity of two waveforms as a function of a time-lag applied to one of them.The cross-correlation is similar in nature to the convolution of two functions.
In signal processing, cross-correlation is a measure of similarity of two waveforms as a function of a time-lag applied to one of them. This is also known as a sliding dot product or sliding inner-product. It is commonly used for searching a long-duration signal for a shorter, known feature. It also has applications in pattern recognition, single particle analysis, electron tomographic averaging, cryptanalysis, and neurophysiology.
For continuous functions, f and g, the cross-correlation is defined as':
where f * denotes the complex conjugate of f.
Similarly, for discrete functions, the cross-correlation is defined as:
The cross-correlation is similar in nature to the convolution of two functions.
In an autocorrelation, which is the cross-correlation of a signal with itself, there will always be a peak at a lag of zero unless the signal is a trivial zero signal.
1. Open Code Composer Studio v4 .
2. In WorkSpace Launcher.
3. FILE ⇒ NEW ⇒ CCS PROJECT
5. Paste the following board library files in workspace location.
6. Paste the Linker file in the project location.(linker file is available in cd)
Note: Those folders and linker file are availble at cd.
7. PROJECT ⇒ PROPERTIES ⇒ C/C++ BUILD → BASIC OPTION
8. FILE ⇒ NEW ⇒ TARGET CONFIGURATION FILE
9. In C/C++ Project window, Right click the project ⇒ REBUILD PROJECT.
11. TARGET ⇒ DEBUG ACTIVE PROJECT.
12. VIEW ⇒ MEMORY
13. In right side, memory window will open. Type the address and give the input at particular location.
Give the input as follow:
0xC0001000 – 00000001
0xC0001004 – 00000002
0xC0001008 – 00000003
0xC000100C – 00000004
14. TARGET ⇒ RUN.
15. TARGET ⇒ HALT.
See the Output at Particular location:
0xC0001050 – 00000004
0xC0001054 – 00000012
0xC0001058 – 00000020
0xC000105C – 00000030
0xC0001060 – 00000020
0xC0001064 – 00000012
0xC0001068 - 00000004
Thus, the Cross Correlation of two given discrete sequence has performed and the result is stored at memory location (0xC0001050).
we respect your privacy.