To perform the Circular Convolution of two given discrete sequence in TMS320C6745 KIT.
The circular convolution, also known as cyclic convolution. A convolution operation that contains a circular shift is called circular convolution. Circular convolution of two sequences x1[n] and x2[n] is given by
x1[n]*x2[n] = εk x1[k] x2((n-k))N, 0≤ n ≤N-1
where k ranges between 0 and N-1
One of the methods to find circular convolution....
In circular convolution the length of the output sequence will be equal to length of the input sequence ie. length(y)=length(x)
So first perform linear convolution using any of the methods u find easier.
If m is the length of 'x' and n is the length of the 'h' then length of 'yl' from linear conv is m+n-1.
Since length of output from circular conv is m, we will bring the last n-1 terms from 'yl' and add them to first n-1 terms. So the obtained output is circularly convoluted output.
For eg. if x= 1, 2, 3, 4 and h= 2,3,1
lin conv op ie. yl= 2,7,13,19,15,4
bring last two (n-1) terms to first two terms
so circularly convluted op is yc= 17, 11,13,19
1. Open Code Composer Studio v4 .
2. In WorkSpace Launcher.
3. FILE ⇒ NEW ⇒ CCS PROJECT
5. Paste the following board library files in workspace location.
6. Paste the Linker file in the project location.(linker file is available in cd)
Note: Those folders and linker file are availble at cd.
7. PROJECT ⇒ PROPERTIES ⇒ C/C++ BUILD → BASIC OPTION
8. FILE ⇒ NEW ⇒ TARGET CONFIGURATION FILE
9. In C/C++ Project window, Right click the project ⇒ REBUILD PROJECT.
11. TARGET ⇒ DEBUG ACTIVE PROJECT.
12. VIEW ⇒ MEMORY
13. In right side, memory window will open. Type the address and give the input at particular location.
Give the input as follow:
0xC0001000 – 00000001 0xC0001030 – 00000001
0xC0001004 – 00000001 0xC0001034 – 00000001
0xC0001008 – 00000001 0xC0001038 – 00000001
0xC000100C – 00000001 0xC000103C – 00000001
14. TARGET ⇒ RUN.
15. TARGET ⇒ HALT.
See the Output at Particular location:
0xC0001050 – 00000004
0xC0001054 – 00000004
0xC0001058 - 00000004
0xC000105C - 00000004
Thus, the Circular Convolution of two given discrete sequence has performed and the result is stored at memory location (0xC0001050).
we respect your privacy.