VI Characteristics of MOSFET
To Study and verify VI characteristic of MOSFET.
- VI Characteristics of MOSFET kit.
- Patch cards.
- Power card.
- Connections are made as shown in the circuit diagram.
- Switch on kit observe whether meter are reading 0.
- Set both voltages to minimum position, and then switch on SPDT.
- Increase VDS voltage to maximum position.
- Now slowly increase the voltage across VGS and note down the VGS and ID value and plot graph.
Note: MOSFET turns on around 4V.
- Repeat from step 2 for another value of drain voltage VDS.
If the connections are made wrong the kit may get damaged. Please switch off the kit when not in use.