To construct three phase inverter circuit and to analyze the different output frequency waveforms.
- Three phase inverter kit - 1Nos.
- Patch chords - Required Nos.
- CRO - 1Nos
- 10:1 CRO Probe - 1 No
- Time (X) Axis : 5ms/div
- Voltage (Y) Axis : 20V/div
- Probe : 1:10 CRO Probe is suitable one.
- Ensure the 230V Power Supply is in proper with Tester.
- Ensure the CRO is working properly with probe checking and proper ground line axis.
- The connections are made as per the circuit diagram given above.
- Switch on SW2 and observe the pulse waveforms.
- Connect the motors R, Y, B terminal to the kit correspondingly.
- Now switch on SW1.
- Use increment and decrement key in the kit to vary the frequency and observe the speed variation.
- Now to view the output waveforms follow the procedure below.
- Disconnect the kit voltage and connect the external regulated power supply to the main circuit.
- Set the voltage to 25V and check the output waveform at different frequency.
- Note that motor load should be disconnected while using 25V input.
- Observe the waveform using inc and dec key at different frequency.
*If the connections are wrong the kit will get damage.
* Please switch off the kit when not in use.
Model Waveform in DSO