To obtain AC voltage from DC input using Single phase Transistorized inverter.
- Single phase transistorized inverter kit
- Patch chords
- Power chord
- Resistive Load 500?/1A
- Connections are made as shown in circuit diagram
- First turn on SW2 and verify whether getting the pulse across G1, G2, G3, G4 and G5.
- Now patch the pulse unit to power unit.
- Turn on SW1 (input power supply).
- By varying Frequency control the output frequency of the inverter.
- By varying Current source control the Output Current.
- Observe corresponding Output waveform at load terminal.
F is output frequency,
T is total time period (i.e) 360°
Above experiment for Single Phase Transistorized Inverter was done and the waveform was verified.