To obtain the gate pulse for the single phase converters.
- SCR triggering circuit kit
- Patch chords
- Power chord
- Time (X) Axis :5ms/div
- Voltage (Y) Axis: 20V/div
- Probe :1:10 CRO Probe is suitable one.
- Ensure the 15V Power Supply is in proper with Tester.
- Ensure the CRO is working properly with probe checking and proper ground line axis.
Pulse for SCR
- Connect the 15VAC to power jack and ensure the voltage is around 15V using test point.
- Then connect the Ref AC Input from the power controller circuit.
- The test points are listed below.
- +15V - Indicates 15VDC.
- TP - Indicates Comparison pulse.
- TV - Indicates Control Voltage.
- TR - Indicates Ramp Voltage.
- TG - Indicates common Ground.
- (G1,K1); (G2,K2); (G3,K3) & (G4,K4) - Indicates Pulse for Scr.
- α Potentiometer is used for control voltage variation (i.e) firing angle variation.
- Another potentiometer is used for Ramp control.
*If the connections are wrong the kit will get damage.
*These pulse can be used for
- Single Phase Full Converter Circuit.
- Single Phase Semi Converter Circuit.
- Single Phase Half Controller Circuit.