To Control DC Permanent Magnet motor using High frequency Switching chopper.
- IGBT Based High Switching Frequency Chopper Kit.
- Patch chords
- Power chord
- CRO or DSO
- Connections are made as shown in circuit diagram
- First turn on SW2 and verify whether getting the pulse across G1, G2, G3 and G4.
- Now patch the pulse unit to power unit.
- Turn on SW1 (input power supply).
- By varying ?, Observe corresponding Output waveform at load terminal.
- To verify the motor speed and direction.
Min positions in pot (a) is Forward running, Max position in pot (a) is Reversing running, Center is Stop.
Above experiment was done and the result was verified with Motor Running.