To Study DC-DC resonant converter.
- DC-DC Resonant Converter kit - 1Nos
- Patch chords - Required Nos
- Power chord - 1Nos
- CRO or DSO - 1Nos
- Multimeter - 1Nos
- Switch on the power for Kit.
- Set the potentiometer to minimum position.
- Switch on SW1 and observe the pulse across G1 and G2.
- Check whether DC voltage is varying from 0-30V.
- Connections are made as shown in the circuit diagram.
- Set the voltage at some point
- Now vary the frequency using α and note down the reading across load.
- Repeat from step6 for different values of voltage.
*If the connections are made wrong the kit may get damaged.
*Please switch off the kit when not in use.