Hex Air Bot-Smartphone Controlled Nanocopter
Hex is the world’s first personalized smartphone controlled nanocopter that lets you see the world from a different perspective.
What makes Hex so special:
1. Piloting made easy: With an extremely user-friendly control app, everyone can enjoy the feeling of being a pilot.
2. See the world from a different perspective: Put a camera on Hex and take video from the air, in real time.
3. Personalize your flying experience: You decide what you want your Hex to look like.
4. Be creative and hack: Hex is completely open source, modify it in any way you like.
5. No soldering required: Just click the kit to together to create your own personal copter in minutes.
Piloting made easy!
Hex can be controlled using the gravity sensors in a mobile device. It imitates the movement of the smartphone or a tablet in the air. Also, traditional throttle, elevator, aileron, rudder control system can be used to operate your Hex.
- Size: 56×8.5 mm
- Fits shaft: 1.0 mm
- Diameter: 7.0 mm
- Length: 20 mm
- Shaft diameter: 1.0 mm
- Over 50,000 rotations per minute (rpm)
Flight Control System
- Flight control: Microwii Copter
- Processor: ATMega32u4
- Gyro and Accel: MPU6050
Flight Time: 7 minutes
Communication protocol: Bluetooth 4.0