Classification of Brain waves using EEG Signals with Deep learning
Detection of Normality and Abnormality using Brainwaves with EG signals
Platform : Python
Delivery Duration : 3 – 5 hour
Online Demo : 1 – 2 hour
100 in stock
Medical Field is working on developing and predicting brain disease using a lot of equipment. In this project, AI with Deep learning is applied to predict the abnormality in brain waves of EEG signals. Brain wave acquisition is done by using EEG headsets such as Neurosky Mindwave mobile and Brainsense. It has 3 classes such as Normal, Abnormal and Blink. Since the waves are obtained from the prefrontal lobe of the brain. It can also sense the eye blinks. In the EEG wave, the deflection can be viewed. The classification is done by CNN – Convolutional Neural Network.
- In the existing system, Brain wave acquisition is highly expensive and to find a neurologist to predict the state from the data.
- No AI-based application is deployed to predict the state
- In this project, brainwave is classified using Deep learning
- Datasets are created using EEG Headset such as Brainsense/Mindwave mobile.
- It contains 3 classes such as Normal, Abnormal and Blink
In this project, Deep learning (CNN) applied for more than 300 images of 3 different classes, results in the accuracy of 99.7% accuracy.
There are no reviews yet.