Call for Price
The Kelvin double bridge is one of the best devices available for the precise measurement of low resistances. It is the modification of wheatstone bridge by which the errors due to contact resistance and lead resistances are eliminated. This bridge is named double bridge because it contains a second set of ratio arms. An interesting variation of the Wheatstone bridge is the Kelvin Double bridge, used for measuring very low resistances (typically less than 1/10 of an ohm).
Features of Kelvin Bridge
- Four arms with one unknown arm to connect the unknown resistance.
- Two range selection arms provided to select the nearest range of unknown value.
- Range of Measurement: 0.1Ώ – 0.92Ώ.
- One digital Galvanometer provided to indicate the Balance conditions.
- Technical Reference Manual.
- Required patch Chords are provided.
- This trainer is designed to study the working principle Values of unknown resistances.
- Input Voltage :15V DC
- Output Voltage :5V AC
- Output Current :1 Amps
- Kelvin’s double bridge
- Patch cards
- 1A power supply adaptor