IOT Based Irrigation System In Water Management Using Nodemcu ESP8266

12,000.00

Nowadays the water is most important in agriculture and pumps motor also important. In this project, we created one great solution to rectify the water supplying to the plant. In this, we used a two-level sensor (field water level sensor and well water level sensor), moisture sensor, and DHT 11 sensor this are sensing unit and controlling unit pump motor, and buzzer circuit the sensor is connected to the MCP3008 ADC converter is SPI protocol that itโ€™s a 10 bit ADC converter this all connected into the microcontroller of Nodemcu esp8266. The pump motor depends on the field water level sensor, well water level sensor, and soil moisture sensor. If the field water level is detected means the pump motor is OFF or the well water level is not detected means the pump motor is OFF and soil moisture is detected means the pump motor is ON but depends upon the well water level. And one more future the whole system value is display in the IoT cloud of Thingspeak.

Shipping: 4 to 8 working days from the date of purchase

Package Includes:

  • Complete Hardware Kit

  • Demo Video-Embedded Below

  • Abstract

  • Reference Paper

  • PPT (20 Slides)

  • !!! Online Support !!!

100 in stock

SKU: IOT Based Irrigation System In Water Management Category:

Description

Abstract

Nowadays the water is most important in agriculture and pumps motor also important. In this project, we created one great solution to rectify the water supplying to the plant. In this, we used a two-level sensor (field water level sensor and well water level sensor), moisture sensor, and DHT 11 sensor this are sensing unit and controlling unit pump motor, and buzzer circuit the sensor is connected to the MCP3008 ADC converter is SPI protocol that itโ€™s a 10 bit ADC converter this all connected into the microcontroller of Nodemcu esp8266. The pump motor depends on the field water level sensor, well water level sensor, and soil moisture sensor. If the field water level is detected means the pump motor is OFF or the well water level is not detected means the pump motor is OFF and soil moisture is detected means the pump motor is ON but depends upon the well water level. And one more future the whole system value is display in the IOT cloud of Thingspeak.

Introduction

Agriculture is the most important business in this world. In this world, India is  80%  depends upon the agriculture and the remaining 20% only depend upon the other business. For the agriculture business, water is a very important thing to form the plant. That why we developed one project for agriculture water management system. In this project,  we going to secure the pump motor and water for this we used the sensor to measure the field condition using soil moisture sensor, and water level sensor and DHT11 sensor has measured the humidity and temperature of environmental the dataโ€™s are stored on iot cloud in Thingspeak

Existing System

  • There are no devices to control agriculture water and equipment.
  • More water wastage  and equipment damage
  • Any time any one person handles the water supply to plants.
  • We can’t do any author works.

Block Diagram

block diagram of IOT Based Irrigation System In Water Management Using Nodemcu ESP8266

Block Diagram Description

  • The DHT 11 sensor is using to found the environmental condition to form the plant in the agriculture field.
  • Well, the water level sensor is used to find the water is available or not in well. Suppose soil moisture is detected means the Motor should be ON. If there is no water well means the pump motor should be damage. That why we fiend water level in well.
  • Field, a water level sensor is used to found the wet condition in the field. If the sensor is found the wet condition means the pump motor should be OFF.
  • The moisture sensor is found in the value of dry conditions on the field. If the field is dry means the pump motor should be ON.
  • The buzzer circuit is an alert system. Well, and field also no water means the buzzer will blow in continually.
  • The data are upload to the Thingspeak cloud.

Hardware Requirements

  • NODEMCU Esp8266
  • DHT 11 Sensor
  • Well Water Level Sensor
  • Field Water Level Sensor
  • Soil Moisture Sensor
  • Relay Board
  • Pump Motor

Software Requirements

  • Arduino IDE
  • ORCAD Design

Additional information

Weight 1.000000 kg

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “IOT Based Irrigation System In Water Management Using Nodemcu ESP8266”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.