This system consists of monitoring the industrial environmental using LORA. From this project, we used Lora's communication to transmit the data and the receiver side receives the data from the transmitter. Temperature sensors, Gas sensors, and flow sensors are used to monitor the environment of industrial. The temperature sensor is used to calculate the temperature in industrial and the data is given to the microcontroller. The gas sensor is used to find gas leakage in industrial. The flow sensor is used to find the flow of water in the water pipe. Ph sensor used to measure the water condition. This data are sent by the LORA.
LORA is a long-range modulation technique derived from chirp spread spectrum (CSS) technology. Semtech’s LoRa devices and wireless radio frequency technology (Lora Technology) is a long-range, low power wireless platform that has become the de-facto technology for Internet of Things (IoT) networks worldwide. Lora Technology solves the biggest challenges facing our IoT platform on the planet pollution control purposes only we used in this project. Semtech’s Lora Technology using for smart cities over 600 known users. example smart homes and smart agriculture, and logistics. Nowadays Lora technology growing, Lora Technology is the DNA of IoT, Lora is creating a Smart Planet.
- Low power tracking technology
- This system no need an internet connection. it will work on radio frequency only.
- It was transmitted the data long distances.
- Lora is a bidirectional device
Block diagram description
- In this project, we used Lora's communication to transmit the data.
- The analog sensor used to measure the condition of industrial environments that why we added the MCP3008 is its analog to digital conversion. Now the analog value is converted to a digital value.
- The analog sensor is a temperature sensor and gas sensor.
- the PH sensor is using to measure water quality.
- The flow sensor is using to find the water consumed by the rotation method.
- This value is sent by the Lora transmitter and the receiver side receives the data from the transmitter. Lora is a bi-directional device.
- Node mcu ESP8266
- PH Sensor
- Flow Sensor
- Gas sensor
- Temperature sensor
- Lora transmitter/ Receiver
- Arduino IDE
- Embedded c