Fault Diagnosis and Small Wind Turbine Monitoring using Arduino
In this project, a real-time non-destructive Helath monitoring technique for wind turbine is proposed based on multi sensor data fusion .This project uses Temperature sensor, vibration sensor, IR sensor, LCD display, GSM module, and IoT cloud. If anyone sensor value is abnormal it triggers an message thru GSM and CLOUD.
Shipping: 4 to 8 working days from the date of purchase
Complete Hardware Kit
Demo Video-Embedded Below
PPT (20 Slides)
!!! Online Support !!!
100 in stock
The wind turbine method only the future of power generation in the world. In this project, we added some sensors in a wind turbine that the sensor is measuring the climate condition of wind turbine temperature sensor, vibration sensor, and IR sensor. If anyone is abnormal means the alert message will send an authorized person of the wind turbine. For this project, we used Arduino Uno and Nodemcu esp8266. Arduino Uno is collecting sensor value form wind turbine and Nodemcu esp8266 is sent the data to IOT cloud of Thingspeak.
- There is no any protection devices in wind turbine
- In this project, we added more future to in wind turbine.
- Temperature sensor, vibration sensor, IR sensor, LCD display, GSM module, and IOT cloud.
- If anyone sensor value is abnormal condition means the value is sent to the GSM module and IOT cloud.
- SMS was sent to an Authorized person only form this project fully automatic.
Block diagram description
- This project consists of the IR sensor, Vibration sensor, Temperature sensor, an LCD display GSM alert system and advances future IOT also added in this project.
- Relay broad is using switch purpose of Wind Turbine.
- The sensor value is sent to the Arduino Uno. The data are displayed in an LCD display and any abnormal value means the Arduino Uno trigged the alert SMS to the authorized person.
- The sensor value is sent each second to the IOT cloud of Thingspeak of this project.
- Arduino Uno
- NODEMCU ESp8266
- Temperature sensor
- Vibration sensor
- IR sensor
- GSM Module
- Relay Board
- LCD Display
- Arduino IDE
- Thingspeak app
- ORCAD Design