To perform the Auto Correlation of a given discrete sequence in TMS320F2812 KIT.
Autocorrelation is the cross correlation of a signal with itself. Informally, it is the similarity between observations as a function of the time separation between them. It is a mathematical tool for finding repeating patterns, such as the presence of a periodic signal which has been buried under noise, or identifying the missing fundamental frequency in a signal implied by its harmonic frequencies. It is often used in signal processing for analyzing functions or series of values, such as time domain signals.
In an auto correlation, which is the cross-correlation of a signal with itself, there will always be a peak at a lag of zero unless the signal is a trivial zero signal.
Given a signal , the continuous autocorrelation is most often defined as the continuous cross-correlation integral of with itself, at lag .
where represents the complex conjugate and represents convolution. For a real function, f = f .
Note: Once you install the Code Composer Studio v 3.3 software, the two icons will display in desktop
1. Open Setup Code Composer Studio v3.3.
2. In System Configuration, select the board then → Remove all → yes.
Note: The above two steps only for first time to setup the processor in CCS.
3. Open Code Composer Studio v3.3.
4. Project → New.
5. File → New → Source file.
7. Paste the following two cmd files in our project folder.
1. Project → Add files to project.
In file of type : All files
Ctrl + Select the following files
9. Project → Build Option.
In compiler tab, select Preprocessor
In linker tab, select libraries
In linker tab, select Basic
10. Project → Build (or) Rebuild all.
11. Connections for TMS320F2812 kit
12. Debug → connect.
13. File → Load Program → Browse and select the projectname.out file → open
14. Debug → Go main.
15. View → memory
Enter An Address:0x3F9100 → Enter.
Type the input.
16. Debug → Run.
17. Debug → Halt.
18. See the output at following location, View → memory
Enter An Address:0x3F9200 → Enter.
Thus, the Auto Correlation of a given discrete sequence has performed and the result is stored at memory location(0x3F9200).
we respect your privacy.