Digital and Analog IC Trainer
Call for Price
Digital and Analog IC Trainer,This kit is designed for doing both basic analog and digital experiments
Technical Specification of Digital and Analog IC Trainer
- 16 Logic Input switches with LED Indication for logic low and logic high.
- 16 LED for output indication with LED Driver.
- Fixed Clock generation of 128 KHz, 64 KHz, 32 KHz, 16 KHz, 8 KHz, 4 KHz, 2 KHz, 1 KHz, 500 Hz.
- Logic Pulsar provides single pole double throw bounce less pulses of Low to High and High to Low transitions.
- Solder less Breadboard with1680 tie points.
- 2 No’s of Breadboard.
- Four seven-segment LED display with decoder driver and provision for BCD input
- Fixed DC Power Supply: +5V/500mA, -5V/500mA +12V/500mA, -12V/500mA.
- Fixed AC Power Supply : 15V – 0V – 15V
- Input supply 230V + 10‰, 50Hz AC voltage
- Trainer is housed in a strong, wooden cabinet.
- All interconnections (Input/output) are made using 2mm banana Patch Cords.
On Board Features
- Internal Function generator
- Sine wave – Variable Amp/Freq
- Square wave – Variable Amp/Freq
- Triangular wave – Variable Amp/Freq
- On Board Variable Resister
- 0Ω to 10 KΩ
- 0Ω to 100 KΩ
- Variable DC Power Supply
- 0V to +12V
- 0V to -12V
There are no reviews yet.