Cortex Project Board
Call for Price
The Cortex Project Board is based on NXP LPC4088 Microcontroller, which operates at 120 MHz using the crystal of 12 MHz .The board can operate using the 5v DC power supplied or along with the USB.
Shipping : 4 to 5 days from the date of purchase
Warranty : 3 Months
Specifications of Cortex Project Board
- NXP’s ARM CORTEX M4 LPC4088 MCU operating at 120 MHz
- UART with RS232.
- USB programming.
- 5v DC Supply.
- JTAG programming allocation.
- 2 X 20 pin FRC connector for expansion interfaces.
- 4 X 10 pin FRC connector for expansion interfaces.
- 512Kb Flash – Program Memory.
- 96Kb RAM – Data Memory.
- 12MHz crystal for maximum
- (5xPLL = 120MHz CPU clock) | 32 KHz RTC crystal