Current vacancy in Pantech .
Educational Qualification: B.E / B.Tech
Stream: ECE , EEE, CSE, IT, Instrumentation, Mechanics
Experience : Fresher / 1 Year Experience
Designation: Project Trainee
Post the resume to: [email protected]
Pantech Solutions HR policies provide energy and enthusiasm to every team member, who is regarded as one among the instrumentalists of an orchestra and who works in an environment of perfect understanding to create great symphony! And of course, he/she will relish the big feeling of being part of a sought-after team.
Every staff undergoes evaluations conducted on scientific manner and his/her efforts are rewarded in all forms. There will be continuous monitoring of the ‘knowledge factor’ of each staff member.
- Participative project management.
- Continuous monitoring of growth path and career design.
- Genuine recognition for excellence.
- Attractive reward package.
- Providing opportunities for self-improvement.
- Sharing the company’s success.
- Perpetually innovating.
- Communicating openly.
- Maintaining a safe and pleasant work environment.
- Being an equal opportunity employer.
We guarantee high motivation levels at Pantech through competitive compensation packages, stimulating job content, outstanding development opportunities, and, not the least, an innovative recognition mechanism.
The various ways in which Pantech recognizes its people are listed below.
- Project milestone parties – to encourage efficient execution of projects.
- Recognition of star performers – to recognize outstanding talent.
- Encourage innovation and continuous improvement.
- Acknowledge participation in critical support roles.
- Performance-based annual increments – to recognize high performers.