You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Zynq Book, written by a team of authors from the University of Stathclyde, Glasgow, UK, is all about the Xilinx® Zynq®-7000 All Programmable SoC. The book covers all aspects of the Zynq-7000 SoC development from hardware to software, theory to implementation. The book also features a companion set of tutorials.
Some of the chapters for new and experienced Zynq-7000 SoC users include:
- What is Zynq-7000 SoC?
- Why do I need Zynq-7000 SoC?
- What can I do with Zynq-7000 SoC?
- Zynq-7000 SoC design and development
- High level synthesis
- Operating systems on Zynq-7000 SoCs
- Education, research, and training
You can download the book here