You have no items in your shopping cart.
xWifi:A fingertip-sized wifi module,Open source for IoT(Internet of Things)
xWifi module only specifications:
- SoC – Mediatek MT7681 802.11 b/g/n SoC with 32-bit RISC CPU. Support for Client/softAP mode. Package size 5×5 mm
- Storage – 512KB SPI Flash (for firmware)
- I/Os via headers:
- UART and SPI interfaces.
- 5x GPIOs
- Power – 3.3V, GND
- Power Consumption – ~70mA @ 5V (during RX active)
- Dimensions – 14 x 17 mm
The module can be used for smart home appliances, smart plug and door locks, smart lighting, metering, remote control, network consumer devices, and more.
There’s also a dock available with xWifi modules:
- Relay – 3V for control pins. 230V/10A support.
- Sensors – Humidity & Temperature sensor
- Header – 2x 8 pin header for xWifi module
- Misc – 3-color LED
- Power – 5V via micro USB port
- Dimensions – N/A, estimated ~ 4 x 3 cm
How it Works
1.Compile the source code which was released from MTK :
2.Flash the binary file “MT7681_all.bin” into the wifi chip through a USB-SPI tool.
3.Connect the UART of wifi module via a USB-TTL tool to PC and power on the module .