It’s a 3D mouse that you wear on your finger and operate using gestures and thumb actions. The Mycestro wirelessly connects to your computer, tablet or other device and allows you to control it from up to 30 feet away.
Nick Mastandrea founder of mycestro, first came up with the idea of the Mycestro on a commercial flight while watching a businessman struggling to use a mouse on an airline tray table.
- Easy to start – plug the Bluetooth dongle into computer’s USB port
- Exciting motions – move hand many directions and create arcs
- Breathing Room – active up to 30 ft.
- Responsive – rarely experience lag time
- Learning Curve – going to be a bit steep for traditional mousers
- Bulky – worn on the finger with a touchpad near thumb, sometimes uncomfortable
- Heavy – Half an ounce doesn’t sound like much, but it adds up
more info at