You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Printrboard electronic set was designed by members of the Printrbot team. These boards can be used for 3D Prinetrs. Printrboard improves upon the previous production-grade electronics set by adding heatbed and SD card support, reverting to 1/16 microstepping ,Allegro stepper drivers, and improving connectivity reliability and reducing cost by elimination of the FTDI UART chip.
Printrboard also has expansion headers supporting I2C, SPI, UART, and ADC pins. All extra I/O ports of the AT90USB have been broken out to headers for prototyping and expansion.
Printrboard is a derivative of Teensylu, an AT90USB1286 development board originally based on Sanguinololu. The Atmel AT90USB1286 MCU has on-chip USB, removing the need for the FTDI UART (USB-to-serial) IC. On-chip USB means dramatically faster firmware upload times and communication.
- Atmel AT90USB1286 Microcontroller
- Native USB interface.
- 128kb Flash
- Four integrated Allegro A4982 Stepper Drivers
- Two nos of Thermistor Connectivity
- 2 N-MOSFETs for Extruder and Heatbed control
- 1 N-MOSFET for low power Fan or motor
- Onboard SD card slot
- Four Endstop connectors supplied @ 5V. Includes X, Y, Z, and fourth endstop called E-Stop to be used as an emergency stop, or extruder stop (to be added in firmware).
- Supports multiple power configurations (Carried from Sanguinololu)
— Logic & Motors supplied by ATX or laptop power supply (12-20V 120W minimum)
— Logic supplied by USB bus (if enabled by solder jumper)
— Logic supplied by on-board voltage regulator
— on-board USB connectivity
- Edge connectors enabling right-angle connections
- 14 Extra pins available for expansion and development, with the following capabilities
— UART1 (RX and TX)
— I2C (SDA and SCL)
— SPI (MOSI, MISO, SCK)
— PWM pin (1)
— Analog I/O (6)
— JTAG (uses some of the ADC pins)
- Additional 14 pin header with remaining I/O for prototyping
- SMT Components sized at 0805, and no QFNs for easier soldering.
- Size of the board is 100mm x 60mm (4″ x 2.4″)
More info on