OpenMV Cam gives any project the power of advanced machine vision with the ease of writing simple Micro Python scripts.
More than just a camera board, OpenMV Cam is a complete vision solution that uses a simple IDE, rapidly integrates into any hardware project, supports shields for expanded capabilities, and already has a community behind it.
- Detect a face when someone is standing at your front door, take their photo, contact your smartphone, then ring the doorbell automatically;
- Use color detection to sort M&M’s detect and collect colored balls;
- Find a unique marker on your robot’s charging station;
- Take time lapse photos for security, science, and more;
- Detect a landing zone object for your quadcopter/hobby UAV;
- Record video from your UAV, Rover, Kite;
- Control Pan/Tilt servos to create an object tracker or foam dart sentry gun;
You could download all the opensource files at