You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mirametrix -eye tracking software
The S2 Eye Tracker is a portable hardware device that sits just below the computer screen. It calibrates almost instantly and holds calibration extremely well, allowing it to work consistently across subjects. It runs on the Windows OS.
The system supports casual head movements, and provides a distraction-free test environment that ensures natural behavior, and therefore valid results. Accuracy is achievable within the range of 0.5 to 1 degree, ensuring reliable research results.
Its ease of use and setup means that the S2 Eye Tracker is accessible to anyone with minimal training.
S2 Eye Tracker Benefits
- Accurate: Advanced computer algorithms track both eyes, offering a point-of-gaze measurement accurate within a 0.5 to 1 degree range and data at a rate of 60 times per second.
- Easy to Use: Unwrap the package, plug the USB, install the software and start your first study. It’s that easy!
- Flexible: S2 Eye Tracker is flexible and compensates for: wearing eye glasses, head tilting, excessive blinking, and head shaking. The eye tracker is also very quick to reacquire a test subject’s eyes when the latter moves out of sight.
- Portable: The S2 is less than 40 cm long, fits in a laptop bag and can easily be carried between machines and locations.
- Unobtrusive: The S2 does not require any head mounted equipment, nor does it require any large or heavy support hardware. It is a lightweight solution that can be used with existing equipment and leaves users at ease. The eye tracker equipment sits unobtrusively below the monitor, facing the user.
S2 Eye Tracker Specifications